View Single Post
Old 09-14-2012, 08:51 PM
quiltingweb

Yes, I have the case. I think there's a date, or it looks like it could be a date on the motor that says AU52...I was thinking August 52? The case is in good condition. It's the same size as my little 99, but with the shuttle instead of the round bobbin. There is a tiny bit of lint, other than that...it doesn't even look like it's been used. Yes, I agree, a 128...I went back through the machine shop photos thread and found a couple. It's a cute little thing.

There is one little problem...something whacky with the wheel. It won't fully engage, so if I want to make it sew, I have to turn the inner disk, the handwheel slips. Also, the belt from the motor seems loose and it slips in the groove. I know there must be some way to adjust that, but I haven't figured it out yet.

The serial number looks like it was ground down and re-stamped. From what I can read, I think it says 1349941. There could be another something stamped ahead of the 1, but I can't tell if it's a stamp. Could be another 1 or something similar.