Old 09-14-2012, 09:07 PM
SharonAnne

Teresa - Your quilt is beautiful and to all who contributed, I can tell it was made with a lot of love and affection.

Anastasia - OK, Ms. Bouncy - You are too cute, and being well into my 6th decade of living, I could easily and happily adopt you too. My son will be 39 the day after Christmas (and he just bought his first house last weekend - he's so excited). My daughter will be 38 in January (sadly her news last weekend for me was not good like her brother's - it seems she found out she has Lyme Disease, and she appears to be about a year into it). I wanted a 3rd child, but it did not work out, so I'm available to be an adoptive parent. Can't wait to see your peacock applique. Love your gnomies. And I should check out Office Max, although once I enter, my wallet will weigh much less when I emerge. Do you make jewelry, etc out of that new bakeable clay? I'd like to try doing that.

Melinda - Keep supporting your dad's retirement. Much as I complain, I have looked forward to receiving mail since before I could even spell it. I lived in NY and my grandparents spent winters in FL. I loved getting postcards and letters from them. My postcard collection is almost 60 years old and still growing.

Krystyna & Brenda - Please don't eat the daisy(ies). I was speaking about "animal = food" being a decadent item and was my first word as a baby - no kidding - I said cookie before I said mommy. My package is winging its way to the east coast as I type. I hope it doesn't get wet in Henry's long body of water.

I am disappointed, as all week long I anticipated going to the fairgrounds in Pleasanton, CA to a Quilt and Craft Fair tomorrow. Alas and alack, it's NEXT weekend - I read the ticket so long ago and I was positive I remembered correctly, but I guess my memory is not what it used to be. So I'll go to JoAnn's and use my 20% off entire purchase instead. Then the rest of the weekend will be spent paying attention to DH so he won't be upset about next weekend when I ditch him for a day.

Good night everyone.