Old 10-08-2009, 06:09 AM
Butterflyspain

Originally Posted by ai731
Everyone's centres are so beautiful. I'm so happy (and a little nervous) that I'm going to be working on them!

I have to admit that my centre isn't done yet. It's started, you call the fact that I've chosen the pattern, and the fabric, and washed and cut all the fabric started. I just need to sit down and sew.

I'm usually not a last-minute type of person, but I had a disaster with a set of 12 tulip blocks for a swap on another board, and it put me off sewing for a bit. So I spent a couple of weeks painting the master bedroom, and finishing a 15 year old knitting UFO. Then I got back on the horse, and finished and mailed off the darned tulip blocks.

So today I should have time to sit down and start my centre, which is going to be Tim's Compass Star in purple-pink-blue-green batiks.

Oh, and by the way, I'm in Maxville, Ontario, Canada, which is a small village in a farming community.

I'll be posting a picture as soon as possible!

Jan
Sorry Jan, you were the first one for me to type and I went to get my book typed everyones place in and forgot to go back and tell where you lived. Its too late now canīt get in, sorry I had a senior moment. LOL

Elle