Old 09-15-2012, 03:09 AM
Krystyna
Swap Hosts

Sorry for the day long delay - but here is the incredible package I received from my darling buddy, Brenda! What a treat! I can't thank her enough!

First I saw her return address on the package and was puzzled ... then as soon as I opened it I saw a funny little card that said,
"Hello there" and had a good chuckle.

Inside was a
gorgeous button box that Brenda made. Truly my photos don't do it justice. It is so adorable with so many little details. She is one talented lady. The placement of each piece is perfection.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362812[/ATTACH]
Inside there was white thread, red rick rack, the most adorable little ornament made from a wine cork with a sweet little teapot hanging from it, a little lace doily hair clip (wish you could see it better, but it is so unique), some red pins, the much coveted puppy scissor fob, a beautiful jewel encrusted stilleto, and bees wax and a holder.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362814[/ATTACH]
Then there was yardage of the most scrumptious holiday fabric with rich jewel tones and some metallic highlights -- again -- so much more beautiful than my photo.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362815[/ATTACH]

AND ... pinked squares of fabric in hues of apricot. Love them!
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362816[/ATTACH]

AND ... a cute Autumn welcome sign
[ATTACH=CONFIG]362817[/ATTACH]

AND ... saving the best for last ... no, that's not true because it's ALL the best ... three vintage aprons ... which I collect.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]362818[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]362819[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]362820[/ATTACH]

Thank you, thank you, thank you, Brenda!

Attached Thumbnails sp-brenda-sept-2.jpg   sp-brenda-sept-1.jpg   sp-brenda-sept-3.jpg   sp-brenda-sept-4.jpg   sp-brenda-sept-5.jpg  

sp-brenda-sept-6.jpg   sp-brenda-sept-8.jpg   sp-brenda-sept7.jpg