Old 09-15-2012, 08:06 AM
catpawski

I have been spoiled....................................and wish my camera was working because then you would understand..............

I received the most amazing package for leiladylei54. She puts so much into her packages...........and gives you a little of Hawaii while shes at it.................

I received 7 fat quarters with the theme being sewing............

And goodies galore............Chocolate Macadamia Clusters............Russell Stover Snack bars...........Macadamia nuts..........and Kona coffee.............

I'm far from being done.........I receive a spool of purple varigated thread.........bobbin thread holders.......Elmer's glue and glue stick inside a handy little storage box......................a potholder with a pouch with a purple pad and red Frixion pen..................

Then she gave me a cute little insulated bag..........towel with pretty stitch work on it...............I must not also forget to mention the pothold kitchen set she sent..............beautiful...........

Finally she sent the most beautiful smelling soap and hand lotion................

Now do you understand how I can feel spoiled............................

Thank you Leidine for everything...................Lucky lucky me........................

Now to get my packages to the post office today.........................