Old 09-15-2012, 02:23 PM
n2scraplvr

Finally finished the Scrappity Do Dah and next will be lots of borders! I took alot of pics today because there are interesting fabrics in this quilt I just had to tell you about! Several fabrics I've cut into for the first time and are using them in this quilt. One is a Moda print of a church that I paired up with a feedsack. I think the steeple got cut off but you can see the church. I took a real close-up of that one so you can see. There's also an unusual fabric where the words are printed backwards. You have to hold it up to a mirror to read the word. It's a white fabric of bedroom slippers and says 'slumber' backwards. The other words are sleepover and party also printed backwards. Then there is this unusual fabric that sparkles with holographic discs on it. You can iron over it and nothing will melt as it's non-removable and non-destructible! I love the sparkle most of all but the camera will not reflect that aspect.
Hope you enjoy the pics and I'll be starting a new thread on this quilt for final view.[ATTACH=CONFIG]362964[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]362965[/ATTACH] The center strip has the holographic discs on it![ATTACH=CONFIG]362966[/ATTACH] It's dark but can you see the church?[ATTACH=CONFIG]362967[/ATTACH] Words are printed backwards for fun in this print![ATTACH=CONFIG]362969[/ATTACH] Lotsa bugs!! Forgot to tell you to scatter some white prints thru your quilt so I chose this one to light up a dark area![ATTACH=CONFIG]362970[/ATTACH] Lotsa butterflies![ATTACH=CONFIG]362971[/ATTACH] There are M&M's too![ATTACH=CONFIG]362972[/ATTACH] Eeeeeeewwwww, bats!!
Attached Thumbnails sdd-best.jpg   center-strip-holographic-fabric.jpg   moda-print-church-feedsack-print.jpg   white-fabric-printed-reverse.jpg   lotsa-bugs.jpg  

lotsa-butterflies.jpg   m-ms.jpg   ugh....bats-.jpg