View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:27 PM
debbieoh

I can't donate any quilts have too many to complete myself BUT I will be more than happy to share some fabric. also put a wanted in your local freecycle for cotton and fleece fabric. be sure to state why, you might just be surprised as to what might come your way.

Originally Posted by Linda Renfro View Post
I want to thank each and everyone of you that has responded to my thread. I'm overwhelmed to say the least. All of you have touched my heart more than you will ever know, and in turn I'm sure you are going to bring many smiles to some nice people that will enjoy and benefit from your contributions. I will make sure my niece and her coworkers get names on the quilts so hopefully they won't get legs and walk away. At this point anyone that wants to contribute anything...I'll take what ever you would like to send me. Just inbox me and I'll give you my address. If anyone needs to be reimbursed for postage please let me know. I'm so grateful for each and everyone of your offers....you all are just awesome folks!!!! Saying Thank You seems like such insufficient words to say, but please know I mean it from the bottom of my heart.