View Single Post
Old 09-15-2012, 03:57 PM
Grandma Mary

Smile I bought a new pfaff expression 4.0!

I'm so excited. I just picked up my new Pfaff Expression 4.0 today. I have been looking for a while. I narrowed it down to the Huqvarna Sapphire and the Pfaff. I had heard good things about both and tested them out. I was nervous about deciding, but the built in IDT (dual feed or walking foot) was the deciding factor. I hope I made the right choice for me!?!?!? I'm hoping all Pfaff owners will think I did!

I have a little Brother cs6000i that has been a good machine for me, but it's just too small for machine quilting! I'm going from a teeny, tiny space to a 10 opening, so now maybe I can try my hand at free motion quilting instead of just SID. It has the pivot foot and thread cutter too...yippeeeeeee! I was lucky to get a special pricing from the AQS show here in Michigan. It also comes with the Quilter's Box (on back order) that includes the extension table, special feet, etc for no cost.
Tonight I'm going to sit down and read through the manual and check this beauty out! I don't have my owners classes until October, so wish me luck!!!
Thanks for letting me share !
Mary