Old 09-16-2012, 05:16 AM
Phannie1

Red face Got New Toys need to reorganize and Clean

Couple of weeks ago, my husband got me a new sewing cabinet and my sewing machine went to the shop to be tuned up. So what to do but straighten up and re organize my sewing room.[ATTACH=CONFIG]363057[/ATTACH] [ATTACH=CONFIG]363054[/ATTACH]This is before I straighted up. I have my little piles of projects or tubs. [ATTACH=CONFIG]363055[/ATTACH] I have a good large room with lot of built-in storage. [ATTACH=CONFIG]363056[/ATTACH] I can do alot with. I placed the new sewing cabinet in the center of the room because that is where the best light is. [ATTACH=CONFIG]363064[/ATTACH]I have my cutting table next to the left of my machine so it can be quick for trimming and layout of blocks. I got a cubby shelves in the storage room to keep my project tubs neater. (I only have about 9 to 12 projects in the planning to almost done stages.)[ATTACH=CONFIG]363058[/ATTACH] I have an old Hoosier Cabinet I have always used as my "Sewing Box." It holds my thread, doodads, trims, etc... With all the shelves and drawers, it is really handy. [ATTACH=CONFIG]363059[/ATTACH] I had a quilt frame giving to me, I plan on putting it at the end of the bed. The bed may end up in another room but we are trying to keep it up stairs at this time. [ATTACH=CONFIG]363060[/ATTACH] Here are some other pictures of my room. [ATTACH=CONFIG]363062[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]363063[/ATTACH]Thanks for all the others on this site that shared their pictures and organizing tips that helped me alot. Phannie
Attached Thumbnails bed-before.jpg   projects-stacked.jpg   floor-plan.jpg   work-space-before.jpg   new-cubbies-project-tubs.jpg  

hoosier-cabinet_sewing-box.jpg   where-quilt-frame-will-sit.jpg   my-stash.jpg   workspace-back.jpg   new-cabinet-front.jpg