Old 09-16-2012, 10:13 AM
Christine-

Default I've had my long arm machine since April and....

I'm feeling blessed today. Thank you to Marge and the others who helped walk me through the baby steps. Thank you to my husband who worked to hang dry wall in my quilting room.

I bought the Tin Lizzie 26" Ansley in April from a dealer 3 hours away from me. I found her at the Mid-Atlantic quilt festival!

I had a couple problems that I was able to figure out on my own. The machine was in Lizzie Stitch and darn if the machine didn't take off on it's own! LOL Too funny! I took a look at it, moved the machine to manual stitch and tried to duplicate the problem on my own. Voile! I found the problem. USER ERROR! I have the 12' table which is in 3 sections, and one of the sections was not level. No wonder the dang thing took off on me! I had a good laugh at that one. The other one almost drove me nuts until I figured it out. After I fixed that goof-up I was off and running.

Tech support helped me with an issue in the rear handles. A wire apparently had a short in it. I shipped the handles back and had them returned within 6 days!

I found out the tech support guys are actually the people who work on the assembly line! How cool is that? It helped me understand why it took a couple days to get back to me. I am very impressed with Tin Lizzie.

All in all, I highly recommend Tin Lizzie. It's a great machine!