View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 05:48 PM
Candace

Originally Posted by jcrow View Post
I found out what was wrong with my Bernina all along. It likes cones. I bought a cone of Gutermann thread and now it doesn't break ever. So I bought some more cones and it works like a dream. I'm loving my Bernina and sewing on it all the time. No problems anymore, except the one foot it won't take. But I kept theirs. Mine works, but it's open toed and it won't do the button hole stitch on it. It'll do every other stitch. So I kept theirs, which was plastic and finally broke and had to buy a new one. So, I love my Bernina now. Couldn't live without it. And all that was wrong with it was it likes the big ole cones! And I like using them better anyway. I don't run out of thread!! I wrote this post a long time ago and every once in a while it pops up in the new posts. Why? How does someone find an old post and bring it back to life? And why would they want to?
That's good for you, but cone thread has nothing to do with the sensors dieing and or parts of the machine falling out into your lap nor the needle losing center position and wandering. I hope you don't have the issues so many of us have had, but own it for a couple of years and see what happens: