View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:01 PM
nancia

wow! i've finally finished reading all the posts from the 11th ( i think) forward! thank you , jaba! the horses and riders would work very well. afraid i don't ( at this time) have a home for wild bill. he may have to keep wandering the west! i can use scrap down to 2.5 inches. i'm happy to swap with anyone who has cowboy fabrics. thank you!

i'm still missing from 1000, areinn and lv2quilt2. i still need to send f8 to pinklotus, and april. i had misplaced my book with all the names, addresses, colors, wishes, etc and was like a fish with no water! floundering and panicky! i have since found it, so all is well. ( truly, if dh is going to straighten once every decade, is it too much to ask that he warns me??) lol
i am busy working on the quilt for ds#2 who is leaving for London on oct 2nd, for a year. i have 34 blocks made, and expect to need about that many more. what do you think about kona black sashing with varied colored batik? comments?..... i will get started on the boom blocks as soon as he is on the plane!

Last edited by nancia; 09-16-2012 at 09:03 PM.