View Single Post
Old 09-16-2012, 09:14 PM
Elisabrat

LOVE the blocks oh so much fun.
Kona black sashing? truth is I think its an ok idea but myluck withmachine washing quilts is the black fades faster than the batiks I was seriously disappointed in the long term results. that is purely my humble or not so humble opinion.

finshed several blocks today a busy sewing weekend. About twenty more to go. I think I will easily hit my Nov 1st deadline by weeks in fact. I am very happy and over time my work is getting a tiny bit better. Today I also got tired ended up with a block 1/8th an inch toobig and took it down to the center cut that down stitched it back up.. 1/8th an inch to big still no idea how but it is. So.. I quit sewing. Enough for one day perhaps. Sticking to two a day max. ah heck it just dawned on me how to figure where that side angle size was (not a math genious here) and how to figure out if that was the issue in the first place. AH HECK going back to the table to see what it should be... dork how could I have missed that one.. tired. too tired. have a good one everyone,