View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:12 AM
Christine-

Originally Posted by Boater4444 View Post
I am experiencing this feeling at the moment but only because the Dealer that I bought my 18" Innova with AutoPilot is so new to longarm quilting that my buying experience has been absolutely horrible. [snip]

Quite honestly, this experience so far has been a bit of a nightmare - and my husband, who is extremely handy and mechanically inclined, is fuming but not willing to tinker with anything for fear of voiding the warranty.

Buying an expensive toy in our current economy was a big leap of faith on my part. Now, I'm wondering what I've done. Don't get me wrong - I LOVE to quilt and have made more than 25 quilts in the last several years - many of them Queen sized on a domestic machine. But after carpel tunnel surgery last year, a longarm with robotics was the only way I could myself able to continue doing what I love. I just hope I didn't make a mistake with the choice of machine and dealer.
Boater! I'm so sorry this has been your experience, please join the TinLizzieLongarm group on yahoogroups? There are ladies who have the Innova on this group, and there are other brands as well. We help each other with problems. I'm new to using longarm machines as well, and the ladies on this group have been wonderful! The ladies on this list that have other brands of machine, so don't worry about having an Innova.