View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 06:23 AM
Elisabrat

Which just goes to prove there is a rear for every chair. The wrestling one is the one that one for me and that green mystery critter one.. guess you could cut it up and use it as a blender type hippie one.. placemats for the cool and groovy to be sure. BBQ cover: I like my neighbors need I say more?

I think it would be more fun for everyone to contribute fabric but maybe a swap Melinda where instead of you shouldering the burden of sending fabric to everyone and all that keeping track just say ok your pared with so and so and then we send each other x amount of ugly fabric I think 1/4 yard or 1/2 yard max and a wall hanging or other useful item has to be made with it as the focal point. Say a table mat/runner size would be fast and fun and heck there are always two sides to it so you could in theory not be wasting time or money on an ususable you know? and we send them back to each other this would ensure extra effort and well thought into the whole thing. Just a though .. fun fast and easily finished in say a month or six weeks? I have some marvelous floral stuff right out of your 70's home, inherit some real beauties.