Old 09-17-2012, 09:12 AM
DonnaFreak

Default WOOO-HOOOOO!!! I Got A Featherweight!!!!!

Howdy y'all :c)

I keep an eye on Craigslist on a regular basis to see if I can find a machine I'm interested in. About a week ago, I saw a Featherweight on there, but didn't have the money to get it until I got paid on Friday. So I sent a message to her, just KNOWING that it was already gone. She still had it! She said it had belonged to her Grandmother, and when she passed away it was taken to her Dad's house. He kept it in a closet until his recent death, and she inherited it. So as of Friday, I am the proud owner of a totally IMMACULATE Featherweight! I took it the next day to a local quilt shop to have it serviced, and her jaw dropped when she saw it. The gold lettering on it is in absolutely perfect condition...not a scratch on it anywhere! It came with all of the attachments, 8 bobbins, the keys to the case, the owner's manual, and even with the antique metal can of Singer Sewing Machine Oil!!! The lady at the quilt shop told me if I paid less than $500 for it, I got a steal. I got it for $200! Now she needs a name.....

Donna
Attached Thumbnails singerfeatherweight1.jpg   singerfeatherweight3.jpg   singerfeatherweight5.jpg