Old 09-17-2012, 01:28 PM
BuzzinBumble

Haven't been on the QB in a week and come to find out I've 8 pages to catch up with!

Quilty-Louise: Mr. Dude looks like he did a good job of folding himself already. Great photo and wonderful colors! I see he is your adorable avatar now

Paula (Dragonfly Nana) - the memorial angel quilt with the two labs keeping vigil that you created for Jim's family just brought me to tears. Such a loving thing that you did for them. My heart goes out to all of you. ... Also on your DQ fior this swap - I love the pattern you chose and how you used a curvy center diamond. The batik fabrics are wonderful too!

BJolly, the quilt Donna made for you is sew cute - I love the Indian corn and canning jars!

JennyPenny - your oak leaf applique with little yellow flowers is so wonderful! Great job!

Wanda Lou - you picked very pretty fabrics and I like how you used the curvy line quilting.

Krystyna I am Oh So Impressed by your NY beauty blocks! Love how you used the colors too!

Linda, the cross quilt you made for Judith is very pretty. The addition of the darker border really makes it pop!

Needlegrammy - your primitive fall pumpkin quilt is too cute. The fabrics really are perfect too!

jillnjo - i'm waiting with bells on for your quilt to get here and am soo excited about it. But also i'm a bit embarassed. My DH is away on a week long business trip, so when i finish your quilt this week i would like to hold it here until he he returns so he can see it before I send it off on Monday. He helped me wiht the idea. I hope you do not mind too much. (blushing face)