Old 09-17-2012, 02:09 PM
auntpiggylpn

Wow, I was just thinking the other day about starting a thread to show off our furry friends!! Thanks for getting this started! I enjoy seeing everyone's furbabies and I love to show off mine!

The photo with all the animals was a gift from my other half for Christmas last year. It is one of those canvas wrapped photos and proudly hangs above our fire place. We didn't get our Pom until March so he didn't get into the picture.

The picture in the upper left hand corner is Ajaxx and Zeuss. We lost Zuess 1 year ago this month and we lost Ajaxx 30 days later. Top middle picture is Clementine and the top right is my Lily Pie.
Bottom left is BG, our Shepherd-Akita mix, the very center is my sweet Gertie Mae, and the bottom right is my 7 yo male cat Scooter "mothering" Lily Pie when we first brought her home. The bottom center picture is our crazy Malinois Shepherd Cooper. And that adorable Pom with his tongue hanging out is our 14 yo Toby Bean that we adopted from a rescue last March.

All of our animals have come from the shelter or a rescue. No truer love than rescue love!!!!
Attached Thumbnails 102_3199.jpg   toby-car-ride.jpg  

Last edited by auntpiggylpn; 09-17-2012 at 02:13 PM.