View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 04:51 PM
quiltnut4ever

Well I did it. I went to a Babylock "baby" shower last Saturday in Sarasota and I was looking at the Unity presentation, its a combo machine. After viewing what it does for embroidering, placement and all I was sold. I had been researching this machine, its the Babylock Spirit, and traded mine in for this new one. I should be picking it up on Sat. Got a great deal on the price with the trade-in and am happy with my choice. I'm excited to learn and work with it. It is an embroidery only machine, I already have two other sewing machines and o ne serger, all babylock (yes its my favorite!). The nice thing: it has a needle laser and a sensor pen to dictate where you want the design to go. It comes with a 7x12 hoop and 5x7 as well. I'll take a pic and let you all see it once I have it ready and hooked up. Connie in Co congrats on your Ellageo. I was offered that machine at a good price as well but really wanted the Spirit. All in all they are good machines. My babylock ellure plus was awesome, with my MS hands/arms do shake and getting the right alignment is tough for me. I WILL POST A PIC ONCE I RECEIVE IT!