Old 09-17-2012, 06:24 PM
SharonAnne

Laquita - I'm so sorry about your DD. I had no idea she had such severe and painful medical issues. And, if I'm not mistaken, weren't you also facing surgery yourself? I thought you mentioned a qualifying event last month. Will you also be a patient soon? In any case, you both have many people sending thoughts and prayers.

I also try to fulfill as many profile items as possible when I send SP packages. For some people who have given much valuable and fun information, I wish I could send one of each thing they mentioned. It is fun to try to fill their "Christmas" lists. I feel like Santa!! The problem with customizing so much is that it takes time, and often I run out of time and need to ship by the deadline, ready or not. Still, I usually have much of what is wanted in my stash just waiting to go to a home that will love it. (At least I hope the majority of it is usable and liked). And if I send duplicates of what they have, I would hope they would pass it along to someone else and not just put it in a drawer and forget about it. I have no problem with re-gifting- I think it is the wise thing to do. Maybe not the handmade special things, but other things like tape measures or the like.

OK, I'm off to crochet. Looking forward to October already and I don't even have my Sept package yet. This is the first time since I have rejoined that I did not receive early. Later delivery kind of builds the anticipation for me, actually.