Old 09-17-2012, 06:54 PM
LAQUITA

[QUOTE=SharonAnne;5522403]Laquita - I'm so sorry about your DD. I had no idea she had such severe and painful medical issues. And, if I'm not mistaken, weren't you also facing surgery yourself? I thought you mentioned a qualifying event last month. Will you also be a patient soon? In any case, you both have many people sending thoughts and prayers.

Sharon ANne,
Thank you so much for your prayers & thoughts for our DD and myself. You are right, I was 'to have' gastric sleeve surgery. And I did, on August 16th. One month ago, I've lost 22 pounds so far! I feel great too. This surgery for Shea was not exactly what we had planned, The extensiveness of it nor the recovery time. Just a mis- communication on the nurses part. Now my husband is having knee surgery on the 22nd. He has a torn meniscus and severe arthritis. The Lord has blessed me with the ability and desire to be a caregiver to those I love. I am thankful that I AM the one able to do this, as my family has been so generous and loving towards me during my recoveries.
Thanks again for your input.