View Single Post
Old 09-17-2012, 09:40 PM
Scakes

Originally Posted by busygranny View Post
I too love your quilt. Would you consider making up a draft of each "monster"/ and selling them to who ever wants one? I will be first in line. I am not very creative and I tried qoogling for patterns and came up with the time honored ghost, witch etc. Yours is so creative and different. Please think about it, pleasee??????
I've had several people ask about me making up patterns and possibly selling them. Some of the patterns are not mine. 5 of the monsters are from Amy Bradley - pattern name is Planetary Party - here's a link to her pattern.
http://www.amybradleydesigns.com/abd203.html Patterns are sold as a complete set or you can buy them separately. I did make changes to the patterns tho so you may have to look closely to see which patterns I used. We didn't want a planetary theme. I googled monsters and found some pictures - took parts of this and parts of that and added some of my own parts and ended up with 4 other monsters. Plus my dgd drew 1 monster and my dd drew one many years ago when she was a kid so it is in the quilt too. The quilt is for her baby who is due next month.

Last edited by Scakes; 09-17-2012 at 09:45 PM.