Old 09-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Anastasia

Such pretty things. I wish speedy recovery for all those who are ill. I love trying to fulfill the questionnaire list as best I can. I do have random things that they may or may not like that I just collect to toss in and flesh out the box, but I try to match them to their fav color at least. This month I wasn't sure my partner would care about the messenger bag I made but I made it cause she wanted something homemade, plus I made some gnomes that had absolutely nothing to do with anything they said nor quilting, I just wanted to make them and I hoped they were cute enough that she wouldn't mind receiving them. And she loved them so sometimes even if its not on their list they still love it, but I did try to hit the majority of the things on their list, at least in color and the major like/want or hobby.

I don't really care of they match my questionnaire, I just like getting stuff. I LOVE PRESENTS! and getting mail that's not bills. But I just love building the box for my partner more. It's something we've done in my family since as long as I can remember. Every year we designate someone that gets "the box" and we fill it with all sorts of little things that they will like, and we usually wrap each thing and put it all in one box and wrap that and that's the only present under the tree. First few times the person you could see would be all.. "aww... one present".. til they opened it.. and it kept going.. and going.. and going.. and it's just so much fun to watch. We usually always make them open theirs last too so we can all watch them and they usually start blushing and going omg. hehe. It's just fun. And I try to re-create that experience in my boxes. Even keeping within the $10.. I might go a dollar or two over but with the collecting of random little things throughout the month, it's not that hard to stay in that limit. I try to save that for their major thing they want, or some fabric.