View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 06:43 AM
Whigrose

Hi ladies,
Wow, I am so excited to watch all the rows develop over the next several months.

Please send me your contact information by PM. Include your full name, mailing address, email address and a phone number. Please, do NOT put your contact information on this board. Only send it to me and other swappers by PM- this is for your protection.

If at any time, for any reason, you believe you will no longer be able to particpate, please let me know. Life happens, for the good and not-so- good, and we understand that. If you think you might hold up the group for some unseen reason, let us know and we will work out how to keep the rows moving and get back to you when timing is better. We have two months to complete each round.

A few things to know:
always send the row your make/complete to the person listed after you.

Mailing dates are:
1st Row – mail by Dec. 1st
Row 2 – Feb. 1st
Row 3 – April 1st
Row 4 – June. 1st
Row 5 – Aug. 1st

A few things to think about:

Correspondence - include with your starter row. This could be a piece paper, note card or anything you choose. Consider this your opportunity to express your preferences, such as colors, techniqes, and what not to do/use. Perhaps you prefer to join your rows when they come home to you - you would state that in your correspondence.

Labels - Send along a label with your starter row for each person to sign. This can be as simple or fancy as you want.

Sashings - Does anyone in the group have objections if any of the swappers wants to send along sashing to be used to join the rows together? It may affect the cost of shipping.

Mailing the rows - What is the preference of the group - do we mail according to the dates, or do we want to mail the rows as soon as they are finished?

What are we forgetting to address?
Suggestions?
Comments?

Shall we declare our themes now? I'll start a new thread titled 'Themes'. Add your name and your theme.

best,
d