Old 09-18-2012, 03:08 PM
Needlegrammy

Thank you so much for all the info. I found a shop in AL. about 1 1/2 hours from me.
I will be checking out the yahoo group.

Originally Posted by Christine- View Post
I bought mine from Sew E-Z in Portsmouth, VA. The dealer there is wonderful! They're a married couple, Jim and Freida. I live near Raleigh, NC which is about 3 hrs drive from them. They have a Janome dealership, and were selling Tin Lizzies since Janome didn't have a long arm. Shortly after I bought my Tin Lizzie from them, Janome and Tin Lizzie got together. And Tin Lizzie is now making a long arm for Janome, putting the Janome name on the long arm. Sew E-Z now sells the Janome long arm machine.

You might have someone closer than Virginia though. If you do contact Sew E-Z, the Janome long arms are the Tin Lizzie Ansley machines.

I've had my Ansley since April and it works beautifully! The tension is always spot on. I found a yahoogroup of ladies who help each other out. It's the TinLizzielongarm group. There are quite a few other machines represented on this list, it's not just for Tin Lizzie. You can read the archives to see how great the people are!