View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 04:00 PM
QuiltE
Power Poster

Speaking here a little out of context, being that I have barely read the instructions for picking the fabrics for this coming mystery ..... but wow do I like that fabric, Anael!!!

For putting it together, and again, remember it may not fit the instructions .... I like YukonViv's suggestion of using the first 1+2. What about finding a green to toss into the mix? It would help pull the green from those two lovely prints. The beige/creams that YV suggested, maybe look for a goldy tone to blend with that first pair.

What do you think YukViv?
You'll have to get pics of your friend Holly's fabrics ... better still get her to join us on the thread.

BTW ... should I be starting the new thread NOW for this new Mystery? Or would you like to wait a bit for that?

Our LQS is having their reveal for the earlier one this SAturday 9/22. We can get the fabric instructions anytime and I think the first cutting/sewing clue is due mid October. I haven't been to the store yet, so am not officially in ... but did talk to her on the phone to hold my spot!