Old 09-18-2012, 04:58 PM
MDMPanther

Hello fellow Swappers!! Just wanted to share that I received a most wonderful swap package from Krystyna last Monday (sent her a message last monday)....but just wanted to share a little bit about how special it was....it came at a time when I needed a lift...and it lifts me still! My box was filled to overflowing with the most beautiful fabric including purples and greens that make me smile to just look at them, my fav candie (Werthers caramels), yo-yo (what a fun thing to get), a pair of those little stork scissors....2 pair of beautiful embroidered earrings (shells, scissors), a beautiful shell and river rocks (both of which I collect), magazines for inspiration, a handmade potholder, a thread cutter....a jar of homemade blackberry jam....MMMMmmmmmmm. To say that she really paid attention to my list is an understatement....It was an awesome package to receive at a very challenging time, which I choose not to go into here.

I will say that I will probably step out of participating in the swap for the next couple of months as I am not able to give the time to actively participate beyond a couple of messages....I do miss it, but it seems only fair. Until I am able to get back to you all...I wish you love!!