View Single Post
Old 09-18-2012, 05:09 PM
marytoddliz

no squishies today but going to send out finished blocks tomorrow. I want to thank you all so much for getting the fabric to me. Now I will be able to concentrate on my run and just sewing. Today my "Coach" (hubby) told me if I don't get in my miles I don't run! He is too worried about me getting hurt or not being able to finish, I keep telling him I will and then not following through.

So now push has met up with shove and I really have to devote myself to this. It has been my passion for so long. My sister died from breast cancer and I just have to do this run for her. So I really mean it, I won't be around much, but I appreciate all the prayers and I am going to finish up my obligations and then not do any more swaps until after the run. I will post any blocks I receive, and I will miss the chatter very much, but won't be around.
I think you are all totally awesome and look forward to getting this goal accomplished so I can be back to chatting and goofing off and Meeting on the back porch with a cup of coffee and all my friends.

Marybeth ps I had to give up all my facebook games too, but Candy Crusher will wait for me as well~ XO