Old 09-18-2012, 05:37 PM
Honchey

Default The FWS Pony Club Quilt-Along Wk 37 Railroad Crossing, Homeward Bound Discussion Page

Hello, Hello Everyone, The Yahoo FWSPC will be closing as of the 23rd of this month. We may get a few quilters that would like to continue with a group...The moderator that took over for Laurie really tried hard to keep it going...there were only a few that showed any interest...not enough tho for it to continue..I asked for the rest of Laurie's letters to be sent to me if that's not possible I will have to download them individually...I feel sad...Liz really tried to make a go of it....

Week 37 is upon us and I'm still piecing my blocks....This weeks blocks seem easy so far...that is until all the sections go together..for me anyway

Lots of chatter here lately..I didn't participate in much of the chatter ...I did read it tho...I would have loved to attend a retreat with any of you...I'm jealous that I'm not close enough..

I and my family attended our 8th annual reunion and I was very busy preparing lots of goodies to eat..we had a good time...I have a couple of photos I will be sharing after I upload them from the camera.