View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 06:06 AM
AUQuilter

Originally Posted by Suz View Post
My daughter and son each have a VitaMix juicer which is a powerful machine and make the most wonderful breakfast drinks. When I priced this juicer, I found the price to be prohibitive. Does anyone have a strong-motored juicer to recommend that is more affordable?
Thanks for your help.
I don't have another suggestion for another machine but an idea to put a bug in each of your children's ears to help Mom get a VitaMix- you get money towards something you really want and they don't even have to wrap it. I know they are expensive however they don't just juice the apples, celery, pineapple, carrots, peppers,... they liquify them so there is no pulp or peels to dispose- And that is where a lot of the phytonutrients are. Costco carries them and at my Costco they are doing demos all week. One more thing... they are made in USA- Cleveland, Ohio and Jamba Juice and Starbucks use them. I use mine to make fruit drinks to have as snacks and I also make ice cream in it (lemon, avocado, baby spinach, carrots, agave or honey).