Old 09-19-2012, 07:19 AM
pandamommy

A Quilt Cottage 17 N Bowdish Rd, Spokane Valley, WA (509) 891-6624 This is a very cute little quilt shop
Sew Ez Too 603 W Garland Ave, Spokane, WA (509) 325-6644 It has been years since I have been to this one, but have some friends so they really like it
A Heart Like Yours Quilt Shop 9405 E Sprague Ave, Spokane Valley, WA (509) 924-1020 This is one of my favorite in the Spokane area. The gals are very friendly and helpful. 2 car loads of us stopped here during the WSQ Quilt show last year. They met us at the door, pointed out the restrooms without us asking, and asked if we had gotten coupons at the show.
Quilting Bee Inc 12117 E Mission Ave, Spokane Valley, WA (509) 928-6037 this is one of the larger quilt shops in the area. They have a nice selection of fabric.'

Other than Sew Ez, these are all in the Spokane Valley area and with a couple of miles of each other.

As was also mention the Buggy Barn is a must see.

When are you planning on being in Spokane? The Washington State Quilt Show is at the fairgrounds on Oct 19, 20 & 21.
Not sure how you are coming down, but I have heard good things about the quilt shop in Bonners Ferry, Idaho---I have not made it up there yet. Bear Paw in Coeur d' Alene, Idaho is also a nice shop.

Enjoy your trip and hope you get to stop at lots of quilt shops---my favorite type of traveling!