View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 09:46 AM
jude by the sea

Thanks Lisa that is pretty clear. Thanks for saying don't stress out as I woke up to find email about the groups, some already having a clear idea about what they are doing...yikes...I am still in decision mode even though I have my theme!

Road hi, I love your life! Living with cows,horses, chickens and braking ponies for harnesses all sound like work to die for! Nice meeting you. I'm married we have 2 children, my husbands dtr is an engineer and my son just graduated as a Clinical psychologist. Husband will be retiring next year and I am a retired social worker. We just relocated and I am teaching myself to quilt, fuse glass, make soap, crochet rag rugs, garden, and make torch beads. Quilting always gets a bit more attention! We live in central California. I have made a few quilts but still consider myself a newbie. I am excited about this row robin thing too so I had better get to thinking...all I know right now is my theme is Asian and sashing will be included. Now to go to my studio and have some fun.