View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 03:37 PM
Pat_sews

Hi group #5
I am Pat and I live in Tn. for the last 25 yrs. My husband is from here and when we retired from the military this is where we came home to. We have 1 daughter and she has 4 children and 3 grand children. Which also means we are GREATgrand parents. We also have 3 boys and one of them has 2 young daughters. These grand and greatgrands are the same age. Our boys married late and our DD married early. We live in a rural area but not in the hicks. LOL our town has about 5,000 ppl. I have been quilting a number of years mostly for the grands and greatgrands and baby gifts. This year I am trying to make each of our kids a quilt, they all have King size beds. grrrrrr I actually started last year and I am on #3. It is a scrapy log cabin. I am excited to meet everyone and to see how every ones quilt turns out.... I have just one question.. If someone wants traditional blocks for their row do we use the same pattern for each block for the whole row, and just different colors?? I guess this goes for every quilt. This is my first row robin
Can I change my mind about my theme???? I would like to change it to HOMES we moved around so much in the military that HOME means a lot to me. This can be a home for anything... like , dog houses, bird houses, mouse holes . If this is ok with everyone I promise not to change my mind again.... cross my heart . Thank you all for letting me join in.
Happy sewing
Pat_sews

Last edited by Pat_sews; 09-19-2012 at 03:40 PM.