Thread: I was told....
View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 04:40 PM
RugosaB

Default I was told....

by my husband, as he was watching the girl at Walmart cut my fabric, "Uh oh."

See, half way between my 8 bolts of fabric that I had ready for her to cut, her shift changed, or something. A new girl took over where she left off. To him, standing in the background as he always does, watching, but allowing me the freedom to have a conversation, it did look like what he said happened - "I think you might have worn out the first one. I guess that's what they get for hiring amateurs!"

Every once in awhile, that $2 fabric is of really good quality. If there's someone there, and I don't have to ring the bell to get someone, I'll get some.

Amateurs! LOL I remember one time there was NO ONE to cut, so the guy in the electronics section next door came. He was actually pretty good at cutting my fabric, he followed my instructions EXACTLY!

I even put the bolts where I got them from when she was finished with them - I like the Walmart by me.

Oh yeah, just remembered the story continues - Like we always do, my husband takes the cart and gets in line, while I go and get another cart, so what overfills one cart, goes in 2 (he really tends to smoosh bread and bananas if we don't)
I put stuff in one cart, and then start with the other. Of course my bags of fabric went in the second, as did the eggs. He asked me if I would trust him with the fabric, but I told him "Notice the eggs? I trust that you know enough to throw them at whoever tries to take my fabric, don't ya? Keep in mind I have your lunchmeat in mine!"

The cashier just laughed, and seemed to nod knowingly