View Single Post
Old 09-19-2012, 07:19 PM
Scrapper

Howdy Groupies! LOL until we have a new official name. This is my first triple R and I can't wait for the fun to begin. I love the ideas of camping (we hv an RV we just love) and places visited (like a postcard theme)- those should be fun!

For me, I like the idea of adding the sashing when it comes home - so I guess the strips wouldn't have to be attached to each other just pinned together so they don't get lost in the shuffle.

Drum roll........here's me theme: Home Sweet Home. My section would be the one with the words Home Sweet Home. Each subsequent section would reflect a season: spring summer autumn winter. The only quirk would be that the last person would have to do whatever season is left - no choice unless they coordinate w the others and they arrange amongst themselves if they prefer a specific season. Wow that was a long-winded explanation LOL

I can't advise a color theme yet as I am still in the design mode but would include a note w it when it starts it's journey. Since this is my first time as a GROUPIE LOL, guess I'll be posting questions etc as they pop into my head.
Please bear with me