View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:35 AM
Whigrose

Hi all,
Just checking in with our group. I am so excited to see what everyone is planning for their rows.

To answer the questions of our Group Leader -
  • Group name - I have no preference if we are known as Group 7 or by another name.
  • Theme - My theme is 'My Sewing Room'- items found in my room (or wished I had in my room ;-)
  • Sashing - My preference is to join my rows when they come home to me. As for others, I have no objections if you want to include sashing for your rows to be joined as the top grows.

A few years back I belong to a RxR swap. Each member included some sort of correspondence with their row. As each additional row was made, the maker jotted down how or why she added what she did to the quilt top. This was intended as a way to share your likes and dislike. For example, I don't like lavendars and pastels but adore the talent of hand appliquing. I will be including some sort of booklet with my row for each of you to write in if you so choose.

Question - Do we want to poll the Group 7 members to see if we can send our rows early, or should we stick to the deadlines?

best,
d

QUOTE=QuilterMomma;5526518]OK Quilters!!!!!.....WELCOME TO GROUP #7!!!! Agenda to get set on:
1. Do you gals want to pick a different name or is Group #7 fine with you?
2. Themes, I will go back and make sure I have them down as stated.
3. Sashing included?
4. December 1 is the first mailing deadline, please mark you calendars, phones, computer, and whatever else you need to keep on track.
5. Have fun!!!!!!!!
6. If you change your mind on your theme before the first mailing date, let me know so I can change my records.

So ladies, lets get quilting our rows!!!!
I'm really excited and can't wait to work on each of your tops [/QUOTE]