View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:03 PM
babeyruth

Originally Posted by Whigrose View Post
To answer the questions of our Group Leader -
  • Group name - I have no preference if we are known as Group 7 or by another name.
    I like something like 'Lucky 7', just to make it more playful
  • Theme - My theme is 'My Sewing Room'- items found in my room (or wished I had in my room ;-)
    My theme will probably just a modern, I am in 2 groups and so far they are modern themed
  • Sashing - My preference is to join my rows when they come home to me. As for others, I have no objections if you want to include sashing for your rows to be joined as the top grows.
    I agree, I would like the option to join the rows when they come home so I can setup the order.

I already have my rows ready to go, I do like some direction from the owner but not too picky please! I want to have fun and not be too pressured to have it perfect or with tight directions. I am looking foward to stretching myself by working on other rows!

Question - Do we want to poll the Group 7 members to see if we can send our rows early, or should we stick to the deadlines?

best,
d

QUOTE=QuilterMomma;5526518]OK Quilters!!!!!.....WELCOME TO GROUP #7!!!! Agenda to get set on:
1. Do you gals want to pick a different name or is Group #7 fine with you?
2. Themes, I will go back and make sure I have them down as stated.
3. Sashing included?
4. December 1 is the first mailing deadline, please mark you calendars, phones, computer, and whatever else you need to keep on track.
5. Have fun!!!!!!!!
6. If you change your mind on your theme before the first mailing date, let me know so I can change my records.

So ladies, lets get quilting our rows!!!!
I'm really excited and can't wait to work on each of your tops
[/QUOTE]

My replies are on top!