View Single Post
Old 09-20-2012, 06:55 PM
Ramona Byrd

Default It doesn't pay to get out of bed sometimes

That sounds like something that would happen to me. Sorry you're day got messed up but glad you took it with humor. Everyone is too serious these days.[/QUOTE]
================================================== ================
Everyone has days like this. I remember..in sharp detail how I'd been primping for a hospital volunteer picture
we were planning. I was sitting at the luncheon table and feeling pretty sharp when the volunteer across from me opened a packet of mayonnaise and for whatever reason, it spurted across the table right on my freshly ironed pink smock!! And in an expression of horror, she jumped back, bringing her food tray onto HER lap and spreading her soup
all over herself. Then in trying to help her a neighbor tried to wipe it up with her napkin and dumped her own glass of
tea in HER lap...since we were too old to cry we decided to burst out laughing. We did go on to have our pictures taken, but we three elected to stand in the back rows!!!!! From the necks up we were perfectly groomed, with pretty smiles and all the damage hidden from the camera's view.