Old 09-20-2012, 09:24 PM
SharonAnne

Originally Posted by catjo View Post
I too am still waiting on my package. I keep looking in the mailbox, but find nothing but bills, boy is that a bummer.

Another hint to my SP your city is 180 sq miles of which 3.4 sq miles is water. Tomorrows hint if your package hasn't been received will probably completely give it away.... I have had fun with the hints.

So sorry to hear your package is a tortoise and not a hare. Hopefully it will arrive soon, but isn't the anticipation fun? I have received early, then the fun is over for a long time. When receiving toward the end of the swap you don't have to wait as long to get a new SP. I love reading profiles and getting a plan in my head. So, actually, it's all positive!!!

Your clues are awesome. I'm learning alot and waiting for tomorrow's hint. Unless there is someone else near the Pacific, I'm bound and determined to be your SP. And if I'm right, it will be the only time I have been able to guess correctly.

Did I mention that I lived in Indianapolis for a hot, humid summer in 1971? Mostly I played golf at Ft. Ben Harrison army base. It would pour down rain for a short period of time, and 15 minutes later, everything but the air would be dry. Humidity must have been 150%. lol. It was fun there, though. I toured the Indy 500 raceway and was asked to be a mourner at a pet cemetary for a magazine!! Very unusual summer to say the least.

Well, I have written my normal thesis, so I will get off the computer now and prepare for work tomorrow. I asked for the day off to go to a Quilt & Craft show, but it was not approved due to an audit. Sigh. I'll have to try for Saturday (last day) when all the good stuff is mostly gone.

Take care all.