Old 09-21-2012, 06:15 AM
Yosamitesa

Originally Posted by sharon b View Post
The gifts can be almost anything and you will get the list (?) from the person you are to send to so that should help Some write more on the list then others. Me I love notions and lets face it - you can never have enough seam rippers can you ???? LOL My machine is not picky about thread - other members might have a machine that has a preference - I always stress what to get , send, but I always have fun

Just go shopping as if for yourself After all we all are quilters
Oh honey...don't get me started on the seam ripper status at my house...ok, I'll start. I had 3 of them...1 disappeared (while my mom was there), then I had 2. So...I have 2 seam rippers, 1 disappeared (while my mom was there), so I had one. So...I have 1 seam ripper, 1 disappeared (while my mom was there), so I had none and went to buy a new one that was bright blue and neon green. Mom called and told me where I could find one, however it wasn't there. After her next trip here and she went back home, I was cleaning up and low and behold where she told me one was, there it was...so then I had two. She came for another visit and left and I"m back down to the bright colored one. I think she likes my pink ergonomic ones.

As for goodies I send, oh honey!!! I look for the cute little holiday shaped bath fizzies (the ones you throw in the tub and it softens the water and fizzes...ah...heaven), I get the little magnetic note pads, I find CUTE pens to write with, I seek out the cute straight pins, I look for buttons (if my person likes buttons) and I find out if mine is a coffee fan and if so, I send a little mini bag of coffee from Texas. I have fun!!!! And...with the money that is left over, I get hershey kisses and stuff the box full, so every empty space is filled. If I'm your secret santa, be careful upon opening the box, it will be full and may burst when opening. Also, no sharp objects to open.