Old 09-21-2012, 11:05 AM
JeanieG

Originally Posted by janRN View Post
You have been great friends this year listening to my tales of woe---my mother passing, my BFF with ovarian cancer (recovering at present) and my sick dog (not any better.) I want to share my happy news with you: I ordered an HQ Sweet 16 sit down quilter and it was just delivered!!! I'm so excited I had to tell all of you. I'm laughing because it took me 15 min to figure out how to get the box open--can't imagine how long it will take to learn the machine itself. I'm chomping at the bit (Pony Club speak) because DH is out of town and I can't even get it out of the box until he's home Sunday. I'm so happy!! Just had to share with my QB friends!!
Peace-Jan
Woo Hoo, how exciting is that! Wow, I am so very happy for you Jan. I saw that machine at the sewing machine place I had my Baby Lock serviced at, it was so neat. Oh that is wonderful!!! I have seen several on Craig's List for reasonable prices, but am still plugging along on my Baby Lock. There is another one out by Baby Lock too along the same line that I saw advertised. I don't know how you are going to wait until Sunday to get that baby all set up!