Old 09-21-2012, 11:39 AM
greenini

Got my package. Ray and I are thrilled. He got 2 packages of treats that he's about ripped out of my hands every time I go to feed him a couple, some glitter balls and a feather ladybug toy and I got a sponge to clean cat fur off everything!

I also got a really nice large pack of fabric strips in different colors, a measuring tape in a tin, a cute little flashlight key chain (which was on when I opened the package, a little spooky), a pack of bulls eye caramels and one of twizzlers, a cute little quilter's cookbook, 2 packs of different flavored teas, a really different key chain container for hand sanitizer which I try to use all the time, a pack of sticky notes , a cute set of ring bound index cards an absolutely darling little handmade triangular thread catcher and a set of swatch buddies so I can carry small pieces of fabric I'm trying to match for a project.

thanks Donna and your letter was very pretty too all flowers on the sides! dconroy84 and Kona really hit the sweet spot! Thanks again. If I forgot to mention anything I'm sorry, it was all great