Old 09-21-2012, 09:30 PM
SharonAnne

Cathy (Catjo) - I just finished sending you a great big thank you PM!!! Your package was inspired, fun, and every single thing was useful and will be used. And your clues were great, too, especially since I learned more about where I lived than I knew before. What a great SP partner you are.

To let everyone else know just what they missed - (although next month there will be another lucky SP who I'm sure will be just as fortunate) - I got what was on my wish list. A Dresden ruler which is now the first specialty tool I own. Oh do I have ideas for that one!!! also in the package was miles of lace, FQ's for which I also have ideas, a biography, an adorable plastic container which I cannot have enough of, a counted cross stitch kit, a strawberry shaped notepad for my purse, a pretty nail file, flower seed packets, beautiful and sturdy floral garden tools for my flower beds, crocheting patterns, two Quilters Newletter magazines - both of which are awesome. I had to tear myself away from reading to get on here to thank her. All of this was accompanied by a very sweet note. Thank you sewwwww very much, Cathy, for a wonderful experience this month. Pictures will follow as soon as I locate the chip for my camera. I think it is in my printer in the office as I was printing some photos for my mom a few days ago.

Signed - A most grateful recipient

PS I am going to a Quilt/Craft show tomorrow all by myself so I can do every booth at my own pace. Can't wait. Usually I go with someone, but I decided that I needed "me" time to shop and take pictures without inconveniencing anyone else's pace. I'll post best in show and some of my favorites on Sunday or Monday. I hope I can get some sleep and not keep my eyes glued to those magazines all night.