Old 09-21-2012, 09:37 PM
SharonAnne

Originally Posted by catjo View Post
My hint for my SP that I said should give it away.... How did that song go? Do you know the way to ____ ______?
Had fun giving hints, hope you have enjoyed it too. I haven't checked the delivery confirmation, but I would think it will be there either Saturday or Monday. Will have to check it out.
Yay... San Jose!!! And it arrived earlier than you thought. What a great Friday this was. First a Starbuck's party at work sponsored by the new shop that will open next week right next door. Right after that, the space shuttle made its final flight over our building at only 1500 feet up. Everyone ran out and jumped up and down, cheered - it was an amazingly humbling and patriotic feeling to be able to witness this historic and beautiful event. The sky was a deep blue and clear as a bell. The white shuttle and it's accompanying black fighter jet was stunning to see. Then after work, I went to a quilt shop that is going out of business and bought 2.5 yards of fabric for next to nothing. After a few errands, and dinner out with DH, I came home to your awesome package. This was a good day, indeed!!! Thanks for being part of it.