Thread: just for fun
View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 01:22 AM
crtwelvecats

Originally Posted by mermaid View Post
Hi CR--Do you really have "twelvecats"? I'd love to see pix of your furbabies in their normal settings. I have only one now, and he's spoiled rotten!
We did have 12 cats. Where we lived in california there were a lot of feral cats, so we trapped them and got them all spayed. However we had one boy cat who was a sweetie we took in. He was sick and we got him well so after that he would bring us the sick kittens. By the time we had them well we were in love with them.He also was a great daddy and took care of them too. Then one cat we heard outside and a bunch of male cats were moving in to take her kitten she just had so we took them in. That momma cat ended up being my service cat in a way.at night she would stay by me and if i wasn't breathing right she would wake me up. By the time we moved here we only had eight cats left so we bought them with us. What a drive that was, LOL. they did real good though. That was five years ago now we have only one left. She is 16 now. We lost the 20 year old 21 year old about a year ago and the 17 year boy (our only boy) just 3 months ago. It seems so empty here now with out them. but this is it for us. The boy is my avatar.