View Single Post
Old 10-09-2009, 09:56 AM
n2scraplvr

Wow, what a great response on one of my earlier works! You guys are something else! I don't think it was that good but sure am glad everyone enjoyed it and have been inspired to do something quick and little (maybe not this little - ha ha). I think I did it nearly 20 yrs ago and remember drawing up my own pattern and paper piecing it when I never knew anyone else had ever paperpieced before! I started on PP'g on typing paper, but then moved to the cheapest kind of tissue paper I could find (it worked better). Today I just use the scented dryer sheets to piece on and leave them in the quilt! Gives it stability.

Thank you so much:
Sharon B
Nursie 76
joeyoz
quiltncrazy
Lisawannabe
Endie
Sulabug
TxCutie
Quilt4U
Gaigai
reneebobby - yes, maybe I'll try again one day
Chele
Pocoellie
WVdek - it fits perfectly propped in a country shelf (quaker type) now but would look cute on the tree but the ornaments are about a half a foot deep on the tree so it would look lost - hahaha
Nanabirdmo
Ms grace
Diana Rainer
Joan
and
Boston 1954 - it'd be adorable as a queen size but no more queens for me - just lovin these little ones!!

Thanks everybody for your beautiful words and encouragement. They sure are appreciated! Now go make a mini and post it!!!!!