View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:38 AM
Blackberry

Originally Posted by joyce888 View Post
HSN just promo'd the Singer 160 Anniversary Edition machine and I ordered it! Now I need all of you that have it to tell me are you happy with yours or did I just make a big mistake!
I purchased mine on HSN when they first debuted it back in January and mine came with a ton of extra things including a very nice red bag with the letter S on it. Back in January it sold for $379.99 with all of the extras. I was just wondering if HSN is selling the same package now and what was the price you paid for yours. Just curious. Also, I will tell you that I truly love this machine. I do wish it had the needle down position because I am mostly a quilter and this would be a very nice feature. However, I don't believe it is sold as a quilting machine so that is probably the reason it doesn't have the needle down position. Other than that I truly love this machine, especially the needle threader, very nice. I also have the Brother CS6000i and I have found that they are very much alike in many ways and I can use all of my Brother feet on this Singer so that is another plus for me. I don't think you have made a big mistake in my opinion.