View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 05:39 AM
charlottemarie

Thank you Onalee for your response. I think your quilt is going to be awesome to work on and I will be glad to have the opportunity to do so. We have a great group and I for one am glad to be working with all of you. I don't really care about the sashings one way or the other. I think if you do individual blocks they are kind of needed to separate the blocks. I'm going to have them in my quilt and it's just a good thing in my mind. I think if your quilt is like an album (Baltimore) then is the only instance I can think of that would not have borders. That's just me. My snowmen will have sashings, but I want to put them together at the end because I want to do quilt as you go on each block. What do you other girls think?

I love the idea of including information as to what you want and I believe that way everyone will be more happy with what we receive.

By the way, I think to do your quilt justice it may be good to stick to the schedule because you may want to make corrections and changes to the rows. I can see that time goes by too fast and I for one need that extra time. I have so many ideas I know it will take me til sometime in November to get it the way I want on my quilt row. I will need to unscatter my thoughts.

What do you all think?
Charlottemarie