View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 09:50 AM
Caswews

Location: Quilting, crocheting, sewing and crafting in my Sewing Room...Peaceful and wonderful !!
Red face Pfaff Ambition 1.5 Sewing Machine

Well I did it today !LOL Actually put it on layaway.
I had to take in my Brother machine as it locked it up for the umpteenth time while I was working on a tumbler quilt .. UGH !! I was so upset- IT just shut down and would not move period. So I took it into our friendly Sew & Vac place(which the wonderful repairman was able to fix it in a jiffy); she sells Pfaffs and I saw the sign for the other 2 new Ambitions on display.
Well fortunately, she had the new Pfaff Ambition 1.5 and I put it on layaway; gonna be in my sewing room very soon !! <GRIN> Happy camper ..
I asked her if they had one for sewing on, and its all computerized which is wonderful in itself so many new buttons to push and play with OHHHHHHHHHHHHH yeah!!! Nice for quilting as she let me run a sample though it and boy you talk about giddy up and go go ..
Thought about putting it on the credit card-but I just cannot see paying the interest when in a few weeks I will have it and can sew to my hearts contentment.. I just called and asked her to put 2 dozen bobbins on the contract for when I pick it up. Never can have enough bobbins !LOL <doing my happy dance !!>
AND YES I brought the Brother machine home- Brother is still my go to machine for the back up machine.