View Single Post
Old 09-22-2012, 11:15 AM
marytoddliz

Yippie, got my Nellie back from the Sewing Machine Doctor, she was not sick, just needed a check up, at her age I do it once a year, unless a problem arises. This sewing machine has been the best I ever had! I got her in 1980... ish. And she has been going hard ever since. it is a New Home memory Craft, (now know as a Janome same brand) any way we are back into production. I figured I would make a few blocks and then work on The little Princess costume! I love Halloween, in my next life (haha) I am going to be a Hollywood costume Designer, making millions! haha...

I got the cutest block in the mail from QuiltingMommy/Christina it is so darling~ I will have to post a picture. it is a school house! made with the Apples and Bee's fabric.

Well Hubby/Coach has let up on me a bit, I got in my 30 miles this week, I ran 16 this morning and you will be so proud, I got up a 6 am and ran when it was cool! I cut my time down by ten minutes on each lap and was actually able to get 4 laps in, each lap is a little under 4 miles, but it is about a mile to the lake. Then I walked back home. Usually i post on my Marathon training site on Facebook but it has been down for a while. I can get into face book but can't get to my training page.... oops guess I got a little off subject, so sorry, but will post pictures when I get the blocks finished!

Marybeth